- Always be your best and do your best
- Treat all others and their property with courtesy and respect
- Listen to your teacher and to your classroom colleagues when they are speaking
- Follow all the instructions given by your teacher
- Make sure you bring all appropriate materials to class
- Be on time for all lessons and activities
- Each week you are expected to bring: your manual; pens, pencils, rulers and erasers
- An Islamic dress code should be observed by all
- Food, drink, chewing gum etc are only to be consumed during break time.
- Classrooms must be left as clean as they were at the beginning of the day
- Valuable items (mobile phones, iPods etc) are to be kept switched off and stored at the bottom of your bag.
- All items are brought in at your own risk.
- Confiscated items can only be collected by parents/guardians from the Madressa office.
The above rules are aimed to establish a free and fair classroom environment where students and teachers are all able to participate without any fears.
Jafaria Sunday School fully expects all its students to ensure that these rules are observed at all times and in all situations.